Coffee - Tea - Wine tasting - Dalat tour
- Arabica coffee plantations, Dalat Real weasel coffee: Visit a blue mountain coffee farm and then try the most expensive coffee in the world
- Large Hydrangea flower plantation: Thousand of Hydrangea flowers are planted on the farm. Which shines in the morning with the sunshine
- Tea plantations, Cau Dat Tea company, More than 200 hectares of tea plantation. Try the Oolong tea, and see the ancient tea, these were planted from 1927
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda: A Unique pagoda, Beautiful with the architecture, Which holding 11 records of the Country
- Dalat Winery, Grape wine: Visit the factory, and you will have a chance to try Dalat specialties, and drink some grape wine.
- Dalat railway station: the highest, oldest and it is the most beautiful train station in Vietnam.
- In the morning, on the way toward Cau Dat plantation we will stop at some places where you can admire beautiful sceneries of immense, green view and see thousands of greenhouses where locals taking care flower and vegetable inside, visit a green Arabica coffee plantations and the guide will help you understand the processes, such as picking, selecting coffee at the field and the factory, drying coffee seeds to make Arabica Coffee that has a nice fragrance and a special taste, keep on visiting Trai Ham Da Lat Weasel Coffee – Civet Coffee’s Real Flavor.
- it takes 1 hour for driving to reach The beautiful tea plantations with various kinds of tea stretch on some curvaceous hills, is combining with the colors of colorfully dressed women that picking tea – all create a mesmerizing image. listen to the history of the Factory which was established in 1927 over several generations by the French directors with many historical periods of the organization and development of measures of planting, harvesting, and management since its establishment.
- visit a large Hydrangea flower farm with more than 3 hectares of only hydrangea flower, where you can take thousand beautiful picture, the place is specialy for flower lovers
- on the way come back to the city we visit The admirable architecture at Linh Phuoc Pagoda was built from the debris of glass, pottery, and porcelain creating colorful paintings. There is also a nice 49m long dragon is covered with fragments of 12 thousand bottles of beer.
after that, we will visit the Dalat Winery for various products kinds of Dalat wine made from special fruits of Da Lat such as strawberry liquor, whiskey, lemon and, plum liquor, mulberry wine… Drop at the highest Old Railway Station of Indochina with art Deco French architectures, the unique cog railway with Swiss technology and the old steam head of Japan offering an atmosphere of Dalat history before getting back your hotel.
Luch: We will eat food at a local restaurant with many foods you can choose; such as spring rolls, rice noodle with beef, chicken., fried rice, steam rice.... Clean and reasonable price: ( about 50.000 Vnd/ person ( 2,2 USD)).
That just a short description for you to have an image our tour. But our guide, each person has their own strength. so he will make your own tour base on his knowledge and skill. But we all confident that we can bring you the best time in Vietnam.
- Wearing shoes will be better for the waterfall.
- Bring some extra money if you want to buy things.
- We will bring some umbrella for you in case it rains. But you should check the weather. to bring your own raincoat if you want to wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: Our culture doesn't have tips. but you can tip them if you want to. it based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =<5 persons: 7 seat car ) ( =>6 persons : 16 seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want in the City ( pick up from the airport: pay extra: 20 Usd).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes all entrance fee. Car. driver. English speaking tour guide. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food.
- Hidden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour with tour guide and driver: