Dalat Nature and City tour
- Robin Hill: See the city from above. take pictures of panoramic views of the city.
- Truc Lam Zen Monastery: A meditate monastery where local people come to practice meditation and pray for the good things.
- Tuyen Lam Lake: The largest lake in Dalat. Which is romantic with the green view in the morning of some fog fall down. Locals call this lake " the lake of Paradise"
- Datanla Waterfall: Go by roller coaster down a hill to visit the hidden waterfall behind the leaves of the rainforest. Not powerful but nice with water gently fall down like a beautiful girl hair.
- Bao Dai King’s Summer Palace: The last-king palace. he used to work in the summertime. Visit the place to know more of our history and listen to many interesting stories of the King
- Dalat Flower Garden: See thousands of flower kinds and take thousands more beautiful photos
- XQ Historical Village (for a private tour only): Vietnamese traditional art. where they embroider pictures from silk by skillful hands, to depict aspects of life and nature.
- Domain De Marie Church: visit The Dalat Domain De Marie Church to see the architecture. a Local Church in Pink Colour combined Between Comunity house of the Tribe in Dalat and the Roman Architecture.
- In the morning, You can enjoy the cool air in the morning at RoBin Hill, see the total view of the Dalat City and enjoy the miraculous sight of the pine forest which stretches down to the South.
After taking some pictures of this, you can take the cable car descending down 2300 meters with the nice view of agriculture, vegetable fields in the pine-forested valley and keep going visit to Tuyen Lam Lake.
Surrounding by pine forest, Tuyen Lam Lake looks like a paradise with fog in the morning nearby the Truc Lam Zen Monastery, well known as the biggest Zen University in Viet Nam. which is built on the top of Phoenix Hill with a very quiet scenery beside of beautiful flower garden.
- Keep driving southward, you can visit the Datanla waterfall with a magnificent view and can try to approach the waterfall by a roller coaster.
On the way back to Dalat City, we will visit the Bao Dai King’s Summer Palace, the last emperor's house and unique cultural lifestyle of Vietnamese through Royal decoration, the meaningful historical place of your Dalat trip.
- lunchtime: at a local restaurant. our guide will introduce. or you can decide if you already have a place intended to eat.
- In the afternoon, we continue our trip to Da Lat Flower Garden (formed in 1966) is famous for the paradise of flowers with a rich collection of local and foreign flower kinds: chives, azaleas, bird of paradise, roses, impatiens, hydrangeas, orchids, cactus…. You can walk in bonsai park, take pictures in the colorful flower garden, riding a horse or using the swan pedal boat, stroll along the romantic lakeside.
- If you love artwork, XQ Embroidery village (XQ Historical Village) this is the head and original hand embroidered works of XQ in Vietnam, it is a worthy place to see many miraculous hand-made embroidery works and find out how they make those fantastic artworks, you will be surprised and admired the charming ladies working here.
- After that. we visit The Domain De Marie Church. Local call it Cherry church due to the shining beauty in the morning when the sun appearing above the church.
- Wearing shoes will be better for the waterfall.
- Bring some extra money if you want to buy things.
- We will bring some umbrella for you in case it rains. But you should check the weather. to bring your own raincoat if you want to wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: Our culture doesn't have tips. but you can tip them if you want to. it based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =<5 persons: 7 seat car ) ( =>6 persons : 16 seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want in the City ( pick up from the airport: pay extra: 20 Usd).
- pick up time: 8.30 am Finhish: 4pm
- Tour includes all entrance fee. Car. driver. English speaking tour guide. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food, Roller Coaster (60.000vnd), Cable Car ticket (60.000)
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee, no commission places
Price for our tour: