Clay Tunnel-Waterfalls-Linh Phuoc Pagoda-Flower Farm
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda: A unique pagoda in Dalat
- Hydrangea Flower Farm: More than 2 hectares of hydrangea flower. a Beautiful place to take pictures.
- Clay Tunnel: A small Dalat city which was made of Clay
- Weasel coffee, and Coffee plantation: The most expensive coffee in the world
- Elephant waterfall: Beautiful waterfall hidden in a jungle
- Pongour waterfall: Magnificent and loveliest waterfall in the southern Vietnam
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda was built in 1949 and completed in 1950. Visitors to Linh Phuoc Pagoda to offer their respect, you can also admire the unique, elaborately and exotic beauty of This attractive temple.
Linh Phuoc Pagoda is located on a large area, visiting the pagoda visitors will be surprised to see the temple was created by millions of broken bottles. This is a famous tourist attraction attracting many visitors by not only the uniqueness of architecture but also the sacred of the temple.
- The hydrangea garden is the hottest destination of the last few days, becoming an ideal place to enjoy the scenery, take a photo-check-in, this attracts many tourists to visit the plateau terraces flower in the early morning.
Flower garden of more than 2 hectares with hydrangea flowers showing up. All harmonize and create an extremely poetic scene as in fairy tales.
- The tunnel is 1.2km long with sculptures describe almost the whole 300 years of Dalat history
it illustrated many architectural and cultural destination such as the old train station, Bao Dai Summer Palace, Pasteur Institute, Dalat University, Palace Hotel, Chicken Church, Xuan Huong Lake, Ong Dao Bridge, Da Lat Night Market.
- Vietnam weasel coffee, The legend coffee, which is much more expensive than Indonesia's Kopi Luwak, and was considered by the foreign media to be the most expensive in the world. Come here to have a look and see the beautiful rural view of the countryside.
- Elephant Waterfall, 25km away from Dalat City to the southwest which is fascinated with the natural beauty of rocky mountains, grasses, and caves. beautiful like dreams.
- Pongour Waterfall is the most beautiful, dreamlike, the biggest wild waterfall of the South Vietnam.
- Wearing shoes will be better for the waterfall.
- Bring some extra money if you want to buy things.
- We will bring some umbrella for you in case it rains. But you should check the weather. to bring your own raincoat if you want to wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: Our culture doesn't have tips. but you can tip them if you want to. it based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =<5 persons: 7 seat car ) ( =>6 persons : 16 seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want in the City ( pick up from the airport: pay extra: 20 Usd).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes all entrance fee. Car. driver. English speaking tour guide. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food
- Hidden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour with tour guide and driver:
5 days tour Dalat Nhatrang private tour package we pick you up from Nha Trang To Dalat and then transfer you back in the most convenient way
Price: 160 Usd
Discover the southen Vietnam, Discover the 4 cities, We Plant out an Itinerary to bring you a good trip in an economical way to discover the cities.