Elephant Riding - Dalat Tour
- Robin Hill: Get to the top of the hill, here you can take amazing pictures of the whole city or can enjoy the fresh air of Dalat weather in the morning.
- Tuyen Lam Lake: Locals call it the paradise lake, which is very romantic in the afternoon, when the sun goes down, many couples dating there with the magnification view of the sunset.
- Truc Lam Zen Monastery: The bigest institute for meditation in Vietnam, people come here for praying and meditation practicing
- Elephant Riding at Da Tien site: Ride an elephant going through the jungle, see the nature and enjoy the new experience shaking on the back of the elephant
- Datanla Waterfall: go by roller coaster, discover the waterfall hiding behind the tree leaves, one of the most beautiful waterfall in Dalat.
- Dalat Railway Station: The oldest station, the highest train station, the most unique and beautiful train station in Indochina.
- Linh Phuoc Pagoda: The pagoda was decorated by glass fragments of bowl, Beer bottles, which is unique and creative, holding many records in Vietnam.
- Begining your great day from the top of Robin hill where you can see the panorama of Da Lat, yellow giant Budha statue, Golf Course, Lang Biang mountain, Xuan Huong Lake, Elephant Mountain, Prenn Pass... The cable car is 2.3 km runs from Robin Hill to Tuyen Lam Lake (the nicest lake in Dalat A very quiet scenery beside its beautiful flower garden) looks like a paradise with the Truc Lam Zen Monastery which is the biggest Zen monastery in Viet Nam at present. which is built on the top of Phoenix Hill appropriate for poetic space of meditation realms and enjoying peaceful. You can go by car, trekking . or do the boating along the lake to Fairy Rock Site (Da Tien) for a half hour of riding Elephant, spend time on elephant’s back along the Paradise Lake and around the pine forest for exciting and strange experiences.
- Keep on going to Datanla waterfall where you can take thrilling alpine coaster downhill to touch cool cascade or walk on a peaceful path under the canopy of leaves or. There are beautiful and glossy rock slabs where were fairies from heaven legendarily used to get amused and bathed.
- Visit the nicest Old Railway Station of Indochina - Dalat Railway Station with ancient French architectures, the unique cog railway with Swiss technology offering and the old steam locomotive of Japan and a cool atmospheric having a slice of Dalat history. Going by car or you can take the train 7 kilometers from Da Lat to Linh Phuoc pagoda, if train ticket is available, going through flower and vegetable plantations for seeing the admirable architecture was built from the debris of glass, pottery and porcelain creating colorful paintings. Amazing of a strange 49m long dragon which is covered with fragments of 12000 bottles of beer.
Luch: We will eat food at a local restaurant with many foods you can choose; such as spring rolls, rice noodle with beef, chicken., fried rice, steam rice.... Clean and reasonable price: ( about 50.000 Vnd/ person ( 2,2 USD)).
That just a short description for you to have an image our tour. But our guide, each person has their own strength. so he will make your own tour base on his knowledge and skill. But we all confident that we can bring you the best time in Vietnam.
- Wearing shoes will be better for the waterfall.
- Bring some extra money if you want to buy things.
- We will bring some umbrella for you in case it rains. But you should check the weather. to bring your own raincoat if you want to wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: Our culture doesn't have tips. but you can tip them if you want to. it based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =<5 persons: 7 seat car ) ( =>6 persons : 16 seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want in the City ( pick up from the airport: pay extra: 20 Usd).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes all entrance fee. Car. driver. English speaking tour guide. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee. No commission places
Price for our tour with tour guide and driver:
Price for only car and driver without tour guide: you pay for all entrance tickets