Clay World - Cu Lan Village Tour
Have you ever been in Dalat? If you have already been there, why not come again? And if you haven’t, you definitely should visit this splendid city. We are offering several tours to various destinations which describe precisely Dalat and the local people. Join us and you will experience Dalat by yourself through glorious landscapes, tasty specialties and last but not least, our culture! So what are you waiting for? That could be one of your best holidays ever!!!
- Cu Lan village: this village allows tourists to contemplate magnificent nature on a jeep and out about the K’ho ethnic minority’s culture.
- Clay world: a world which is totally made of clay includes huge clay typical objects reflecting Dalat, suitable to take memorable pictures.
- Linh Phuoc pagoda: a special pagoda made of millions ceramic pieces has a giant Buddha formed from over 20000 flowers.
- Hydrangea flower farm: this spacious farm with only one kind of flower is most appropriate for sightseeing and shooting.
Our tour guide will pick you at 8:30 at your hotel and then we’ll start this exciting tour by visiting the first destination: Culan village. This village, a combination of ecotourism and cultural tourism, offers totally interesting activities. When we pass various terrains, our tour guide will explain the village’s origin, the customs, and practices of local people, introduce certain natural beauty. In addition, you can join several active outdoor activities such as hiking, sailing, fishing,… thereafter, we will continue our tour with the next stop: Clay world. With unique styles, Clay world will definitely surprise you. Not only is it attractive by the huge structures but also this world presents a good many of featured symbols of Dalat. Our tour guide will give you the specific information of Clay world when you enjoy your wonderful tour. This place is also suitable for you to take beautiful pictures. Next, we move to Linh Phuoc pagoda, which has obtained 11 records in Vietnam. Being made of millions ceramic pieces, Linh Phuoc pagoda still covers the national identity. Here, you will be totally sunk in the Buddhistic world and of course, you will also be provided interesting and useful information about this special pagoda. Inside this Buddhism’s peace space, there is an extraordinary place called “18 floors of hell”, which might be a thrill but exciting experience. Eventually, we will arrive at Hydrangea flower farm. Taking amazing photos which please you is one of the best things to do there. With the support of those radiant and colorful flowers, your photos will come out perfectly. The airy atmosphere, furthermore, offers an ideal place to relax.
Lunch: We will eat food at a local restaurant with many foods you can choose; such as spring rolls, rice noodle with beef, chicken., fried rice, steam rice.... Clean and reasonable price: ( about 50.000 Vnd/ person ( 2,2 USD)).
That just a short description for you to have an image our tour. But our guide, each person has their own strength. so he will make your own tour base on his knowledge and skill. But we all confident that we can bring you the best time in Vietnam.
- Wearing shoes will be better for the waterfall.
- Bring some extra money if you want to buy things.
- We will bring some umbrella for you in case it rains. But you should check the weather. to bring your own raincoat if you want to wear your own one.
- Tip for guide and driver: Our culture doesn't have tips. but you can tip them if you want to. it based on how satisfied you are.
- Transportation: private car ( =<5 persons: 7 seat car ) ( =>6 persons : 16 seat Van)
- Pick up and drop at your hotel or anywhere you want in the City ( pick up from the airport: pay extra: 20 Usd).
- pick up time: 8.30 am
- Tour includes all entrance fee. Car. driver. English speaking tour guide. one bottle of water.
- Not included: Your food
- Hiden fee: No hidden fee.
Price for our tour: With driver and tour guide
Price for our tour: English speaking driver, Private car. not includes tickets